PàS New York Conference
Christian Life Assembly will be hosting PàS New York with Bishop Chester Wright.
Join us June 2-4, 2022.
Our Lord’s specifically commanded mission and responsibility of Apostolic ministers and the New Testament church is to teach, obey, and practice all things that Jesus taught the apostles — literally and specifically, all things!
Anything that we teach, promote, or practice that is not founded exclusively upon what Jesus taught and/or commanded the apostles is not Apostolic!
Therefore, the mission and focus of the PàS meeting is that we, the body of Christ, become all things Apostolic!
Friday: 10AM & 7PM
WHERE TO EAT
Check out some of these popular destinations for food around Syracuse!
June 3-4 is the Taste of Syracuse! Downtown Syracuse will have several blocks closed surrounding Clinton Square and many street vendors available with food!
See all vendors here: https://www.tasteofsyracuse.com/participants
- Biscotti’s Italian Bakery – S. Salina St (a block from the church)
- Dunkin Donuts – S. Salina St (near the church)
- Salt City Coffee – Salt City Market (Highly Recommended!)
- Starbucks – W Jefferson St, Syracuse & Erie Blvd, DeWitt
- Recess Coffee – 110 Montgomery St #103, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Peaks Coffee – E Genesee St
- Stella’s Diner – Wolf St (near the church)
- Mother’s Cupboard (cash only) – James St
- Modern Malt – Liverpool, NY (larger location) & Downtown
- Glazed and Confused (donuts) – Downtown
- Funk N Waffles – S Clinton St, Downtown
- Water Street Bagel – E. Water St, Downtown
- Rise N Shine (long wait times, call ahead), Westcott St, Syracuse
- Salt City Market (Food Hall with food from all over the world! Find Southern food, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Baghdad, Jamaican)
- Dinosaur BBQ, S Salina St, Downtown
- Pastabilities, Franklin St, Downtown
- Tully’s – Erie Blvd, Syracuse
- Brooklyn Pickle (Deli Sandwiches) – Midler Ave
- Coleman’s Irish Pub – S Lowell Ave, Tipp Hill (Find the only upside down traffic light in the US near here!)
- LODED (Burgers, chicken, and shakes) – Thompson Rd, DeWitt, NY
- Margaritas (Mexican) – Downtown
- Danny’s Steaks – Downtown
- Chick-fil-a – Cicero, NY
- Denny’s – Liverpool, NY (103 Elwood Davis Rd Syracuse, NY 13212)
- Panera – DeWitt, NY & Destiny USA
- Chipotle – Erie Blvd, DeWitt, NY
- Destiny USA Mall Food Court
- Burger King
- Taco Bell
Can’t attend in person? Register to attend online via a video webinar.
Registration is required to receive the conference webinar link.
Each request will be individually approved.